Turtletooth has posted another Feature Release of the portable version of OpenToonz.
Included are a variety of improvements to include:
- Ability to have multiple project roots
- Updated autosave settings
- Additional resolution presets
- Fixes for pixels only mode
- Ctrl+Alt for setting brush size min and max separately
- You can now hit enter in save dialogs to save
- Shortcuts presets and exporting
- New save on exit dialog for unsaved work.
- Save all levels command in the menu
- Slightly updated room layouts
- Updated default background color settings in Export Layer window.
Note: These features are experimental and not part of the official code base for OpenToonz
How to Use:
- Download the zipped file.
- Unzip the file to a location of your choice. (This can even be a USB device)
- Open the folder.
- Double click OpenToonz_1.0.exe
- Do amazing things.
This portable program will only work on the Windows operating system.